Get your free website from Spanglefish

Church House Nantglyn Hire

The Church House in Nantglyn can be booked through Jacquie Dutton.


Cart y Plwyf (16 seater) minibus for local community Groups

Can be booked through Marian on 890-252


Services / Wasanaethau

Report street-related issues to Denbighshire County Council.

Problem with Grass, Trees or Hedges

Faulty street lights| Report a faulty or broken street light.

Potholes| Report a pothole in the road, or a damaged pavement.

Dog issues| Report dog fouling, stray dogs, nuisance barking or dead dogs.

Blocked drains| Tell us about a blocked drain

Grass, trees and hedges| Tell us about a problem with grass, trees or hedges.

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy