Portraits of People and Animals are affordable.
Contact Dorothy Aitchison
Monday Art Class at
12.30 - 3.30pm £10.00 per 3hr session. Materials extra if required. You can bring your own materials. I am looking for two more pupils so that I can hold the class in Burnmouth Village Hall. This is more accessible than Whinfaulds.
Burnmouth Calendars 2020
at Nan's Emporium
Eyemouth General Store
Marshall Meadows Hotel
£10.50/ £10.00 from Dorothy Supporting Arts Eyemouth.
East Seaboard Artists Artwork by Dorothy and 14 other artists are on display at Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel and Conference Centre.
Workshops in Various Media
See Arts Eyemouth on Facebook for images and more information.
Workshops can be tailored for groups or individuals.
- Tuition in Drawing & Painting in all Media
- Carving in Stone & Wood
- Modelling, Mould Making & Casting
- Mosaic Making; make a stepping stone, doorstep or larger work.
- Children's Art/ Tuition & Fun
- Animation with Red Kite or D fie foe animation companies.
- Events Workshops
- Windsocks:- spray paint large paper windsocks with pump system watering cans filled with a dye like paint, paint smaller fabric windsocks with silk paints.Very large premade windsocks in fabric include zig zag shapes, sand eel or blue & yellow fish in kite fabric, are available for display.
- Masks, Headgear etc.
- Flags & Bunting including tie dye.
- Giant Mermaid Puppet
- Plastercast Painting from Arts Eyemouth moulds.
- & more
Recent projects include Bottle Top Art with ReTweed and the Men's Shed. Projects for 2020; restoring the Red Bridge mosaic, launching the complete Arts Eyemouth website and promoting the exhibition at Marshall Meadows Hotel e.g. online sales.
Under St Abbs Head
I climbed over the rocks from Petticowick Beach and balanced myself & easel on a slippy shelf in order to make this pastel drawing. The headland in the distance is known as Wheatears.