Portraits of People and Animals are affordable.
Contact Dorothy Aitchison
Monday Art Class at
12.30 - 3.30pm £10.00 per 3hr session. Materials extra if required. You can bring your own materials.
Burnmouth Calendars 2019
at Nan's Emporium
Eyemouth General Store
Marshall Meadows Hotel
£10.00 supporting Arts Eyemouth
Paintings by Dorothy and 11 other artists are on display at Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel and Conference Centre.
Workshops in Various Media
See Arts Eyemouth on Facebook for images and more information.
Workshops can be tailored for groups or individuals.
- Tuition in Drawing & Painting in all Media
- Carving in Stone & Wood
- Modelling, Mould Making & Casting
- Mosaic Making; make a stepping stone, doorstep or larger work.
- Children's Art/ Tuition & Fun
- Animation with Red Kite or D fie foe animation companies.
- Events Workshops
- Windsocks:- spray paint large paper windsocks with pump system watering cans filled with a dye like paint, paint smaller fabric windsocks with silk paints.Very large premade windsocks in fabric include zig zag shapes, sand eel or blue & yellow fish in kite fabric, are available for display.
- Masks, Headgear etc.
- Flags & Bunting including tie dye.
- Giant Mermaid Puppet
- Plastercast Painting from Arts Eyemouth moulds.
- & more
Recent projects include the restoration of the inauguration panel at the Eyemouth Mason's Temple. Projects for 2017 include casting the figurehead for the Eyemouth Maritime Museum and completing the ceramic mosaic panels for Chirnside Primary School
Under St Abbs Head
I climbed over the rocks from Petticowick Beach and balanced myself & easel on a slippy shelf in order to make this pastel drawing. The headland in the distance is known as Wheatears.